The Annual Dilemma:
What Do You Do With Fruit Cake?
Today's newsletter brings a little cheer along with practical answers to the above
age old question.AND a contest for readers, so read on.....
to Do with
10.Place outside as rodent
9. Attach a chain and use as next season's boat
8. Attach a bow and give away as "last" prize in your
7. Use it to replace the broken brick in your
6.Makes an excellent door
stop for doors up to 103 lbs and 8ft in height
5. Hide your sharp objects inside to elude airport
4. Drill a hole in it and use as Christmas Tree
3. Douse with more bourbon and use as a fire
2. Package with that plastic relief of the Lord's Support
your Aunt Mildred gave you and regift it for Christmas to Cousin Milt
And the NUMBER ONE way to use Fruit
Cake is __________
You decide!Reply to
this newsletter by Friday, December 12 with your suggestion on how to use fruit cake and win a prize.
What is the prize?Well you guessed it, a
FRUITCAKE! Not just any fruit cake, a liquor loaded, highly edible fruit cake made by me. And trust me, I can
So reply now! You could be the lucky recipient of the only known edible fruit
cake east of Worcester!
Web Site Updated!
We've been growing and doing some interesting work that we felt our web site should
reflect. And once we started to make the edits, we decided to make more!!! So check out our updated site for a new look, feel and content!